Recipes To Try
Parmesan Dill Baked Cod
Preparation & cooking time 40 minutes
- 1 pound cod
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons canned green
- Dried dill
- Preheat oven to 425º. Divide cod into 4 servings. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place in oven-safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle with dill and cheese. Add chilies evenly to each serving.
- Cover with foil. Bake for 25 minutes covered, 5 minutes uncovered.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Fat 6 grams
Protein 85 grams
Calories from fat 13%
Carbohydrate 2 grams
Cholesterol 202 mg
Sodium 553 mg
Banana Pineapple Pie
Preparation & cooking time 3 ½ hours
- 1½ cups low fat graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package (4-serving size)
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat margarine
- sugar-free instant vanilla
- 2 bananas (sliced thinly)
- 1 package (8-ounce) fat free cream
- 1 can (20-ounce) crushed
- cheese, softened
- pineapple, drained
- 1½ cups skim milk
- 4 ounces lite whipped topping
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and reduced-fat margarine with fork or pastry cutter until margarine is cut into crumbs. Press mixture into bottom of baking dish.
- Slice bananas and spread evenly over crumb mixture.
- Beat softened cream cheese until very smooth and gradually add milk, beating until smooth. Add pudding mix and beat 1 minute or until mixture begins to thicken. Spoon evenly over bananas.
- Spread drained crushed pineapple over the pudding layer. Spread whipped topping over pineapple layer, making sure to spread to edges of baking dish.
- Refrigerate at least one hour, but refrigerating three or more hours is best.
Cut into 16 slices and serve chilled.
Nutrition facts per serving
Fat 3 grams
Protein 3 grams
Calories from fat 19%
Carbohydrate 22 grams
Cholesterol 3 mg
Sodium 273 mg